1. Prospecting, closing sales, and leases on properties
2. Source and acquire new business opportunities
3. Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of the property,
4. Act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients
5. Manage existing clients and advise them on the suitability and value of the properties of interest.
6. Arrange new property listing tours
7. Develop and implement company-wide marketing strategies
8. Assist in advertising placements and budgeting
9. Monitor the company’s online platforms like twitter, facebook, etc. Ensure constant interaction with current and potential customers.
10. Undertake market intelligence
11. Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, and recommending service improvements
12. Represent the company in all sales meetings, participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal networks.
13. Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time
• Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing or real estate management
• At least 3 years’ experience in real estate
• Customer Focused, Presentable and have attention to detail
• Proven track record of sourcing and securing new business
• Thorough knowledge of Real Estate industry
• Ability to achieve sales targets
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Well-groomed with excellent presentation skills
• Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Should be a person of high integrity and honesty
• Pleasant personality, self-driven and able to work under minimum supervision.
• Proven ability to close a sale and achieve targets
• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
• Presentable and with good command of English with the ability to handle high-end clients
• Ability to multi-task and strong leadership skills
• A valid driver's license will be an added advantage