Are you an aspiring, hard-working Payroll Specialist looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are intelligent, talented, and the forward-thinking person looking for a job that combines competitive pay with good culture, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a qualified Payroll Specialist to join our Human resources dream team and help us upgrade our payroll process.
Payroll Specialist Job duties and responsibilities
• Collect information on working hours of each employee
• Determine the right payroll amount by calculating overtime, bonuses etc.
• Prepare payroll payments and ensure payroll funding is in place
• Ask for confirmation of suggested payments from senior management
• Handle and process and execute payments and paychecks
• Prepare and process statements of payment
• Prepare and execute taxes and payment of employee benefits
• Answer employees' questions about payroll
• Compile key operational payroll metrics & dashboards
• Prepare periodic payroll reconciliation and submit reports to the payroll manager for review
Job requirements and qualifications
• Previous working as a Payroll Specialist for (8) year(s)
• BSc/BA in accounting/business or similar relevant field
• In-depth knowledge of general accounting principles and payroll best practices
• Hands on with relevant software and databases
• Great attention to detail and confidentiality
• Computer savvy with working knowledge of relevant software
• Exquisite math and numerical skills
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Excellent communication abilities
• Aptitude in problem-solving