Reports to: HEAD SUPPLY CHAIN
Responsible for: STORES CLERK
JOB SUMMARY/ PURPOSE: COORDINATING ALL FUNCTIONS PERTAINING TO SUPPLY CHAIN
MAIN DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Receiving and review PRF’s from all departments for sourcing their requirements.
2. To establish if stocks exist for that item.
3. Getting the best quotations (Minimum 5 Quotes for each item)
4. Prepare a comparison chart along with Techno commercial assessment.
5. Negotiate prices and payment terms with suppliers under the guidance of the HOD.
6. Searching for new potential suppliers
7. Ensure the LPO contents are in order.
8. Answer queries raised on the PRFs/LPOs.
9. Co-ordination with the logistics department to bring goods
10. Follow up with suppliers on delivery of goods.
11. To track stock holding of various items/categories as allotted by the HOD.
12. Update records of BIN CARDS and other stock records.
13. Maintain adequate stock levels (Minimum, Maximum & Reorder) as per the guidelines set by the HOD.
14. Ensure never to be in a stock out situation.
15. Ensure that physical stock count is done on the set frequency.
16. Ensure that CALL OFFs are sent to various suppliers in a timely fashion.
17. Ensure not to create dead stock and liquidation of dead stock.
18. Ensure that the indenter is kept updated on their orders.
19. Receive and issue items, as and when instructed by the HOD.
20. Ensure proper Housekeeping.
21. Ensure cost reduction in his/her area of function.
22. Any other job, duty, responsibilities or deputations as deemed fit by the HOD.
1. Receiving the best quality, price and on time of goods and services
2. The smooth running of the supply chain process.
3. Stock Reports.
4. Other reports, routine or on a one-time basis, as desired by the HOD.
5. Daily Time Logs.
6. Ensure OTIFEF- On Time In Full Error Free for all goods, services and reports.
Diploma in Supply Chain Management.
Good commercial negotiation skills.
Good analytical skills.
To carry out in house training for Supply Chain staff.
5+ years in Supply Chain.
Need to be:
1. Team player.
2. Able for Budget preparations and cost management.
3. Willing to work on any shift (Morning, Day or Night Shift) as the job warrants.
All Company staff.
Salary KES 150,000 – 200,000 Gross dependent on experience.