Product Education Intern
Customer Service & Support
Bilingual in French & English
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Founded in 2016, Livestorm allows companies to organize powerful end-to-end online meetings, webinars, and virtual events. Our web browser platform provides teams with all the workflows around video engagement to promote, host, and analyze online events.
Livestorm is built with ease of use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune 500s. Brands like Shopify, Honda, Spendesk, Front, and Revolut trust Livestorm for premium video engagement during their online events.
Here are our core values:
- Stay curious: Be interested in the world around you.
- Remain humble: Keep learning and keep your ego in check.
- Be resourceful: Go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Own it: Take pride in what you do, own your wins, and fails.
- Be transparent: Sharing knowledge, learnings, feedback, and mistakes.
At Livestorm, we believe that diversity's got talent! We are committed to building an inclusive company culture in which a diverse mix of talented people will feel proud to join and engage. Our goal is to ensure that every Stormie feels valued and has the opportunity to thrive. Ready to apply? We are ready to meet you! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Mission
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, our Team is aiming to further improve our self-serve and proactive support to help our users and scale our traffic and growth. Therefore, we are looking for a Product Education Intern who is passionate about **creating and maintaining high-quality educational content to help our users better understand and use our platform.
As Livestorm's Product Education Intern, you'll be joining the Product Education team to further develop our Help Center and customer training program. You'll work alongside our Customer Care, Product, and Marketing teams and will be reporting to Jacinte, our Product Education Team Lead.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, the members of our team are located between France, Spain, US, Mauritius, Canada, so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
During this 6-month internship, you'll be responsible for:
- Having complete ownership to manage our Help Center (currently available in English and French)
- Building in-app product tours to improve our user onboarding & proactive support
- Creating product education videos, holding webinars to educate our users
- Analyzing and improving the traffic and performance of our documentation
For this Product Education Intern role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Minimum Bac+3 education and eligibility for internship (a “convention de stage” is needed)
- Bilingual in French & English
- Interested in the tech industry and creating content
- Comfortable in front of a camera, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written/spoken)
- Knowledge of HTML would be a plus (but not mandatory)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured