Receive Guests, Clients, Visitors in the Reception. Ensure that the reception is clean and organised, well kept, and inviting. Answer Calls, Re-direct calls, customer traffic, etcetera, to the appropriate departments and people. Handle Clients, direct them to their vehicles and assist them with the necessary information.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Positive, patient, happy, friendly, and uplifting disposition to create a bright and welcoming environment for visitors and clients alike.
- Fluent, clear, and articulate spoken and written English.
- Fluent Kiswahili
- Applications with Fluency in other Languages will be valued more.
- IT Skills required (for signing in clients & visitors, as well as arranging towing and other tasks)
- Client Handling Skills required- patient and level-headed/ diplomatic disposition.
- Amicable, pleasant personality- able to get along with the resident team, and work under direct supervisor without unnecessary conflict.
- Highly Organised, and neat.
- Honest, Good Listener, problem solver, quick thinker- of Good character.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured