A well-established ISO 9001:2015 certified Consulting organization seeks to recruit an experienced, dynamic, result and career driven individual to the position of Sales Consultant (Training) in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Our team is looking for a Sales Consultant. It’s an excellent career development opportunity for an ambitious and energetic individual, with an attractive remuneration package.
Reporting to the Business Manager, the successful applicant will be required to:
1. Introduce and market the organization’s consulting & training programmes to a well-defined market segment.
2. Make telephone calls and in-person visits to existing and prospective customers.
• Diploma or Degree, preferably in a business discipline. A qualification in Marketing/Sales will be an added advantage.
• B- and above in KCSE.
• At least 2 Years B2B & B2C Sales/Business Development experience in selling training programs.
• Must be hands – on proficient in MS office, with excellent typing/keyboarding skills.
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and capable of interacting at senior management levels.
• Must be smart & well groomed.
• Impeccable Integrity.
How to apply:
Apply on the Brighter Monday portal indicating your current and expected gross salary, in confidence. Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured