QUALIFICATIONS & JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Experience in corporate Sales for at least on year
• Self-confident and able to do presentations to a large crowd.
• 22-35 years of age
• Diploma or degree in sales or engineering field
• Competency in English
• Knowledge of MS Office software
• Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations
• Fast learner and quick thinker
• Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
• Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
• Research and analyze sales options
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
• Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
• Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
• Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
• Build and maintain professional networks
• Meet with potential clients to determine their needs.
• Achieve sales targets as stipulated by management
A retainer of ksh 25,000 gross and a 2% commission on gross individual sales.
The Ideal candidate will have a target of Ksh. 4,000,000 per month
A minimum of ksh.1000,000 monthly sales from the second month will have to be achieved to get the retainer .
If the candidate does not reach the minimum target, only a 2 % commission will be given.