2.) Sales Executive
• Tender applications
• Process clients requests via email or phone
• Contact existing clients with the aim to cross sell
• Liaise with the Operations department to ensure timely deliveries
• Maintain and update sales and customer records
• Develop monthly sales reports
• Communicate important feedback from customers internally
• Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
• Receive both local and international client’s calls and respond to their requests timely.
• Respond to all sales related requests both via e-mail and phone calls.
• Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems
• Provide data and guides to help the sales team
• Liaise with account managers to develop specific sales strategies
• Review specific customers’ requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
• Suggest sales process improvements
• Send business partnership e-mails to prospective international/Local clients.
• Send appreciation e-mails to existing clients
• Diploma in a business related course.
• A minimum of 2 years of prior experience in the same field.
• Preferably a candidate with tender application skills.