REPORTS TO Head of General Trade
DIRECT REPORTS/SUPERVISES Area Sales Representatives
SECTION General Trade
EXTENT OF AUTHORITY:
• Decision making within scope
1. Develop Sales strategies and plans to grow and achieve Revenue and Sales Volume for General Trade in the assigned region
2. Ensure WEA products availability in all targeted outlets in the assigned region.
3. Debt Collection – Ensure all account receivables are collected at the agreed times and that distributors operate within approved limits.
4. Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
5. Management of sales team at the regional level
6. Ensure implementation of trade marketing activities
7. Achieve sales volume objectives as per sales targets set.
8. Gather own and competitor market intelligence and report to Supervisor
9. Build value based and strategic “win-win” relationships with distributors.
10. Lead distributor training and development modules and capability building initiatives targeted at Distributor Sales team.
11. Provide input into the forecasting, planning and preparation of budget
12. Supervise and mentor direct reports
13. Prepare and submit reports
• Strategic planning
• Channel management
• Financial acumen
• Customer service
• Team management
• 8 years
• Trust and Respect
• Team work
• Degree in Sales and Marketing
• MBA added advantage