• Deliver important documents to required destinations.
• Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient.
• Keep vehicle clean and maintained at all times.
• Perform preventative and regular maintenance on the vehicle.
• Uphold all highway laws.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
• Any other duties not necessarily mentioned, which are in line with the position as a Driver.
• MUST have at least a diploma/Degree in sales and marketing/ commerce.
• MUST have a certificate of good conduct.
• MUST have a valid driving license and Actual driving of motor vehicles
• MUST have a minimum of 1 years working experience working with FMCG Company's.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Assertive, proactive and keen attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal & Time management skills.
• Excellent planning, coordinating and organizing skills.
• Mature with the ability to make decisions.
• The job encompasses covering the designated territory by picking orders which are then processed and delivered using a contracted courier company
Monthly gross salary: 40,000 with commissions
Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate will be operating between Nairobi and Western route.