- Diploma in sales
- Prior work experience of 2-3years
- At least two years of successful outside sales experience preferred. Equipment experience, knowledge and interest is a big plus.
- Must be available for extensive overnight travel.
- Total communication and information processing skills are required.
- PC skills using spreadsheets, word processing, and other office management applications required.
- Has a strong commitment to providing customer service within a team environment.
- Possesses excellent communication, time management and administrative skills.
- Has the passion for sales!
- Is relationship- and value-driven.
- Enjoys selling & renting heavy machinery and equipment! Examples of related equipment are construction or farm equipment such as dozers, cranes, or tractors; or military heavy equipment such as the MRAP vehicle or tanks. Aircraft and Ground Support Equipment sales is also good experience.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified individuals are requested to submit a detailed CV in word format as an attachment with at least three referees to quoting the job reference on the subject.
Note: Our recruitment terms and conditions apply, An agency fee will be charged.