and will be considered for the screening, shortlisting and selection of candidates.
Desired Candidate Profile
The desired Candidate should:
- Have experience in management of occupational health needs and Medical emergency coordination
- Have experience in UN medical service or equivalent environment.
- Have understanding and experience in coordinating and support for pre-hospital trauma (PHTLS) and medical emergencies
- Strong experience in and familiarity with occupational health and safety administrative approaches
Required languages (expected Overall ability is at least B2 level):
Occupational Safety and Health Considerations:
Nature of Position:
Living and Working Conditions:
CO-Drafting and Documentation, IT-Microsoft Office Productivity Software, MD-Ability to plan and execute a vaccination campaign, MD-Clinical knowledge application in an organizational setting, MD-General nursing skills, MD-Tropical and Infectious Diseases, Medication Administration, Occupational Health, Office Administration, WB - OSH risk assessment, Workplace Safety, Work RelationshipsNursing - Other
Accountability, Analytical thinking, Change capability & adaptability, Client & results orientation, Commitment to continuous learning, Communication, Organizational awareness, Planning & organizing, Stakeholder management, Teamwork & collaboration
UNHCR Salary Calculator
This position doesn't require a functional clearance
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.