Gross 20k – 35k
Our client in the energy industry seeking to hire an industrious service station supervisor who will be tasked with pitching the company’s products and services to customers. You will advise and attend to customers inquiries. This role requires the technical know-how of all types of cars, car spare parts, station machines, auto accessories, car service activities and requirements.
• Pitch the company’s products and available services to customers.
• Manage the station’s mechanics.
• Assess and evaluate customer service needs.
• Protect company income by monitoring inventories and value of services delivered at the station.
• Proper management of office/station equipment.
• Monitor and manage station re-order levels of stocks.
• Study, evaluate and analyze market trends of cars, accessories and equipment (demand and value of products and services).
• Advise, educate and guide customers on the company’s solution to the respective client needs.
• Establish a smooth run of operations within the station.
• Maintaining general hygiene across the station
• Any other duties assigned to you.
• A Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in any relevant field.
• 3-5 years of work experience in a similar role, Must have worked in a petrol station before.
• Fluent in language speaking (English and Swahili).
• Computer literate
• Must have a customer base
• Meeting company targets on monthly basis.
• Experience in managing a team and service operations.
• Must have soft skills including; high standards of discipline, analytical, excellent customer service, polite, attention to detail, integrity, observant, enthusiastic, punctual, courtesy, ability to work under minimal supervision, assertive, quick and problem solver.
• Must have technical skills including; Deep understanding of services and operations offered in a petrol station – tyre services (all types of cars), wheel balancing, wheel alignment (castor & camber), wheel services (steel & alloy), batteries, suspension parts, lubricants (e.g., grease brake fluid, engine oil etc.), service parts, car spares, auto accessories and workshop equipment.