Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Similar experience as a Staff Accountant or relevant role in accounting Excellent use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel; very good with spreadsheets
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
Clevertech is looking for an ambitious Staff Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for Clevertech’s finances.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing expenses, payroll records etc., as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with Payroll and Hiring analysis, including LinkedIn sourcing reporting
- Assist with other accounting projects
Requirements and skills
- Similar experience as a Staff Accountant or relevant role in accounting
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel; very good with spreadsheets
- Knowledge of an accounting information system is a plus
- Good math skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Degree in Accounting; MSc is a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured