Adept Systems, Management Consultants
Supply Chain & Procurement
Bachelors degree preferably in Finance, Accounting or business related field;
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Participate in the continuous development and implementation of the company’s inventory management strategy; develop and maintain accurate policies and procedures for all inventory control processes.
- Custodian of stock record & balances - Manage and maintain the company’s stocked product inventory including stock profiles and stock locations.
- Work closely with planning, purchasing, and warehouse teams to ensure proper inventory flow at all times.
- Coordinate with warehouse team to implement and ensure a control system to reduce inventory obsolescence; mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies.
- Responsible for physical verification, regular reconciliations and general monitoring of stock activity ascertaining the stock management system integrity and accuracy; reconcile stock deliveries with purchase orders and actual invoices.
- Manage and control perpetual stock accuracy/reconciliation checks - Facilitate and participate in monthly and annual stock counts across all warehouses and retail stores.
- Determine root cause of count variances and proactively collaborate with other departments to remediate the issue and prohibit future occurrences; analyze count variances and identify and facilitate plans for rectification.
- Support accurate and timely reporting by ensuring all stock data is entered and updated correctly.
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc inventory levels and consumption reports to all the relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelors degree preferably in Finance, Accounting or business related field;
- Relevant professional qualification (CPA / ACCA or an equivalent)
- 5+ years of experience in stock control, preferably within a retail environment.
- Strong knowledge of inventory-related operational and control requirements
- Ability to outline and communicate effective objectives and action plans;
- Strong analytical ability and numerical skills;
- Demonstrate a high degree of sensitivity, confidentiality when dealing with internal and external customers;
- Have a high sense of accuracy and attention for detail;
- Have good problem analysis and reporting skills; and
- Highest level of personal and professional integrity.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured