The ideal candidate must be qualified teacher with relevant academic and documentation and minimum of 4yrs and above experience in 8.4.4 Curriculum
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
MPC St. Michael Secondary School located in suburbs of Nairobi town; seek to recruit qualified candidates to fill 2 position Math’s /Chem /English /literature, someone who is dynamic, open-minded committed effective and experience candidate to fill the following position
• The ideal candidate must be qualified teacher with relevant academic and documentation and minimum of 4yrs and above experience in 8.4.4 Curriculum.
• Minimum Qualification: Bachelor s Degree in Education form reputable accredited university.
• Ability to teach a candidate class in both subjects
• Valid TSC Number
• Deep understanding of the curriculum requirements for the subject and the requirements for assessment and reporting
• Ability to multi-task and maintain high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
• To teach and impart knowledge to the students of St Michael Secondary School as contained in the syllabus of the subject, a teacher has to teach students as directed by the school management.
• To prepare lesson plans with scheme of work and other teaching aids that are necessary for all the subjects the teacher has to teach.
• To give out to his/her class lesson exercise, homework, weekly and monthly tests to enable the principal assess the academic performance of the class. At the end of each term teacher has to give a report of his/her work.
• To administer and maintain student’s discipline in the school and outside the school and to be responsible for the overall Administration of his/her class.
• To take part in extra-curriculum activities of the school, together with any other duties and responsibilities entrusted to him/her by the school management.
• Any other responsibilities assigned by management in performance of duties.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application to Brighter Monday later than 30th December 2023. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV .
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.