TEAM LEADER JOB ADVERT
AMPLUS INTERNATIONAL LTDis a marketing and corporate events management service provider with operations in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania since 2013.
We are pleased to invite applications from interested and qualified applicants for the position of a TEAM LEADER to join our team.
We are looking for a qualified Team Leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a Team Leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your leadership skills and communication skills should be excellent.
You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
• Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication and team work culture
• Ensure the team is adhering to the set Standard Operating Procedures by conducting back checks, timely team monitoring, on the job team coaching and general training
• Route planning, delegation of tasks and set deadlines
• Oversee day-to-day operation, monitor teams’ performance, ensure individual and team targets are achieved.
• Motivate team members by proposing and ensuring various initiatives are executed upon approval
• Build sustainable relationship with the stake holders and other personnel
• Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts arising on the ground
• Ensure the team achieves the set performance based targets
• Encourage creativity and risk-taking
• Submit accurate, insightful and timely team reports
• Suggest and organize team building activities
• Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor with at least 2years of experience. Experience in managing merchandising, direct sales or activations projects is an added advantage.
• Diploma or degree in any business field from a recognized institution.
• In-depth knowledge of performance metrics.
• Good computer skills.
• Confident with excellent communication, negotiation, analytical and leadership skills
• Organizational and time-management skills
• Above average practical PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
• Decision-making skills and excellent problem solving skills.
If you are up to the task and meet
the above qualifications, please submit your CV and Cover letter with the job
title and area of residence as the
subject e.g. TEAM LEADER (NAIROBI-SOUTH B) on or before 20th, September, 2020.
Only those who qualify for the position will be contacted.
NB: The application/recruitment is free.