Research, Teaching & Training
Identify and respond to the information needs of the engineers & Design and implement the information architecture and strategies for internal documentation
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:6 years
Remote, CA 95032
Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management
Job Number: 18455404
Primary Skills: Technical Writing, CI/CD, Source control, GIt, APIs, Cloud Infrastructure Environment
Contract Type: W2
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Remote (US) (Willing to work in PST timings)
Pay Range: $45- $50 per hour
NOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap
Work with the best in the industry!
- Identify and respond to the information needs of the engineers & Design and implement the information architecture and strategies for internal documentation.
- Define processes for writing internal documentation (guides, architectural overviews, training materials, API references, etc) across engineering teams, including RDBMS Kernel, Networking, Security, Application/Client Software, UX, DevOps, Release, and more.
- Work with Engineering, TPMs (technical program managers), and Engineering Support to ensure all components of the SDLC (software development lifecycle) are well-documented and the documentation is easy to find and use.
- Establish and encourage good internal documentation practices and standards. Help engineers improve their writing skills for both internal and external documentation.
- You will create and review infrastructure/developer documentation.
- Applicable Bachelor’s Degree & 6+ years creating technical documentation for internal engineering teams.
- Expertise in project management, initiating, implementing, and maintaining multiple projects concurrently, and prioritizing work.
- Experience with using and documenting Programming languages/APIs, Java, Python, Go.
- Expert ability to create, manage and maintain technical diagrams with minimal guidance and Source control and CI/CD technologies (Git, Jenkins, Lambda, etc).
- Experience with documentation solutions (content management systems, wiki systems, full-text search, etc).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured