• Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
• Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
• Supply traveler’s with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc)
• Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns
• Create and update electronic records of clients
• create attractive offers to clients
• Arrange travel for business and vacation customers
• Determine customers’ needs and preferences, such as schedules and costs
• Plan and arrange tour packages suitable for prospective customer
• Find fare and schedule information
• Book reservations for travel, hotels, rental cars, and special events etc
• Make alternative booking arrangements if changes arise before or during the trip
• Meticulously designing, creating and implementing holidays and vacation plans for our clients.
• Liaising with travel partners, including private plane owners, commercial airlines and hotels, to managing bookings and schedules for a seamless journey for our clients.
• Monitoring our clients 24-7 while the client is on holiday.
• Issue and re-issue re-validation air ticket using Galileo & Amadeus reservation systems
• Handling the inquiries related to domestic and international air ticketing
• Carry out all follow up procedures pertaining to customer travel, i.e. reconfirmation, rescheduling and reissuing of air tickets
• Maximize sales and revenues by converting the inquiries related to domestic and international air tickets
• Handling the BSP and GDS reporting with cancellation, refund, reschedule and reissue of air tickets
• Bachelor’s Degree in any related discipline from a reputable university
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a travel agency
• Should have good knowledge of GDS booking system preferably Amadeus/Galileo
• 5 Years’ experience in an airline or an IATA approved travel agency
• A Recognized IATA or Airline Advanced Passenger Tariff and Pricing Course
• IATA Diploma in Travel and Tourism
• Results orientation
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Team work
• Analytical thinking
• Creativity & Innovation
• Conflict management
• Normal office environment
• Working hours may be based on shift schedule
• Frequent interaction with External Stakeholders