Treasury Accountant Resource at WTS Energy
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
BSc. in Accounting, or in any relevant field
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
We are currently sourcing for a Treasury Accountant Resource to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing our clients’ financial assets, ensuring cash and liquidity management, and optimizing cash flow forecasting. The ideal will be responsible for analyzing financial data, preparing financial reports, and maintaining accurate records.
- Ensure the efficient management of company’s bank accounts.
- Maintain and manage all financial records, logs, spreadsheets, and related accounting in SAP.
- Ensure the company’s banking operations; seeing to it that all funds are appropriately banked ensuring efficiency and returns
- Ensure conformity of company’ bank account with IFR Standards. Reconciling of bank statements against the GL, and clearing accounts assigned
- Provide inputs and advice to company. This could include recommending changes that will maximize revenue and profit
- See to it that the financial position of the company is well calculated daily
- Check and verify cash transactions; and also investigate and propose possible resolution for any discrepancies
- Responsible for interest and debt analysis, with provision of relevant information and report
- Take care of the cash management system of the company and their payment mechanism
- Responsible for following up on financial proceedings, and ensuring tasks are completed on schedule
- BSc. in Accounting, or in any relevant field
- At least one year of experience in cash management will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in communicating with the management and staff of the company
- Self-motivated individual with effective organizational skills
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks at the same time without losing focus
- Must be proactive, with the ability to meet and surpass project deadlines
- Computer knowledge – excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, good knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Word.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured