We are looking for a strategic TVET Engagement Manager who is passionate and has hands-on experience working with Higher Level Learning Institutions to design and implement activities in Institutions across the Country. The TVET Engagement Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing activities and initiatives including Training that align with the mission and goals of the organization. This role requires a strong educational background, excellent leadership skills, strong stakeholder management skills, a passion in technology programs, and a deep commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of youth.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop an engagement strategy: Design and develop a comprehensive engagement strategy and lead the development, implementation, and reporting of TVET Institution's activities and alignment with the organization’s strategic plan.
- Collaborate with Stakeholders: Collaborate and build strong relationships with relevant stakeholders for the Institutions. Establish and/or maintain relations with other Training collaborators including Universities, Colleges, and Technical and Vocational institutions, and build/maintain a database of these key stakeholders in the sector in an effort to create a pool for Program stakeholders.
- Assess the Training needs of the TVET students to match the job market in the industry: Based on research, identify knowledge gaps and training needs and requirements and collaborate with Institutions’ administration to define clear learning objectives and outcomes for training activities conducted, to help prepare the students for the next step of their career paths in the digital space.
- Coordinate Training Sessions: Ensure coordination of logistics and delivery of engaging and interactive training sessions, including venues and training tools, while utilizing adult learning principles and participatory methodologies to maximize engagement and knowledge retention.
- Evaluate Training Effectiveness to ensure high-quality Training: Develop evaluation and assessment tools and frameworks to assess the impact and effectiveness of training and post-training activities while ensuring high-quality Training and completion rates for registered Students undertaking the activities. Coordinate feedback collection from students and stakeholders to measure the changes and identify areas for improvement.
- Driving results: Monitoring success of TVET Training and Trainees linked to digital job opportunities and overseeing the effectiveness of the entire engagement for scale and impact.
- Stay updated on Education, ICT, Digital, and Technology developments: Stay abreast of the latest research, trends, and innovations in the Education, Technology, and Digital industry. Apply this knowledge to continuously improve curriculum training materials and incorporate demand-based approaches into training programs.
- Team Leadership: Ability to Lead and Supervise a large Team, including Trainers, providing Mentorship and guidance to the team members, on-board and evaluate new Trainers, and coordinate with the Trainers and Training team to develop Training aids such as Manuals and handbooks and reporting materials.
- Secure effective Partnerships with Organizations that provide work opportunities for trained youth and students in order to identify and catalyze strategic opportunities to develop and support initiatives that align with the organization’s core objectives.
- Documentation and Reporting: Maintain accurate records of training activities, participant data, and evaluation results. Prepare regular reports summarizing training outcomes, challenges, and recommendations for program enhancement. Lead the development, implementation, and reporting of the Universities/TVETs engagement and alignment with the Program’s strategic plan indicators.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Social Sciences, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience
in Educational Management, preferably in large organizations.
- Strong understanding of educational principles, curriculum development, and teaching methodologies.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively with diverse communities and stakeholders.
- Experience with the digital/technology industry is an added advantage.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation, data analysis, and reporting.
- Knowledge of the Kenyan tertiary education system, competency assessment, policies, and challenges is a plus.
- Proficiency in computer applications and educational technology tools.
- Passion for education and social impact.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to quality and excellence.
- Adaptability and a proactive problem-solving mindset.
- Integrity and a commitment to ethical practices.
NB: Female Candidates are encouraged to Apply.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, send your CV by 3rd November 2023.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.