VP of FP&A
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Working closely with the CFO and SVP of Finance to redesign and operate our financial models used in planning, forecasting, and management decision making
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
What is Invisible?
Overview / Sales Deck - https://invtech.docsend.com/view/a8tthk8bwi9dbhk6
Recorded Demo - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4135pGQh8yvHRwKatYrMDuKL7ODHBXHI
Core Values - https://www.notion.so/invisibletech/d8add47d17584715a62aa4d46f0270b8?v=187ce27ec02f4bfaa2aed9f3f2c6ad6d
Who are we
We are Invisible’s Finance Team. We solve problems at scale so they never happen again. At our best, we solve problems before they happen.
We Believe That
- Invisible is a world-changing company
- Consistent feedback is key. We are addicted to learning and getting better
- What one of us knows, all of us should know
- Every new mistake is a learning opportunity
Because of these beliefs, we’ve built a team where
- Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all
- Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team
- We evolve and mutate constantly like an organism, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source
What you’ll be doing?
- Working closely with the CFO and SVP of Finance to redesign and operate our financial models used in planning, forecasting, and management decision making
- Analyzing forecast variances, identifying trends and providing recommendations to drive forecast accuracy
- Evaluating historical, current, and projected financial data to develop and implement future budgets
- Using analytics tools to deliver impactful, consumable, and rapid insights into business performance
- Working closely with the leadership team to understand the business's medium to long term financial and strategic plan, identifying various levers that can be pulled to optimize performance or meet certain goals.
- Develop a company-wide ROI calculator to be used across different facets of the business to assist with capital allocation conversations
Who We Want
- Strategic mindset with an ability to think broadly, refine questions, and develop analytical frameworks
- Doers, not just thinkers: A great VP of FP&A will direct the team to own the success of incoming talent and make recommendations to the process, but also can roll up their sleeves and burn the midnight oil.
- Stellar communicator: In a remote culture, communication is everything. A great partner ensures their stakeholders are always kept up-to-date on the current issues and are always in sync with the current and future plays.
- Ownership Mentality: Our VP of FP&A will see every problem the business is facing and will make it their own personal mission to highlight them to be actioned by the respective stakeholders
- Strong expertise in financial modeling
- Finance team experience in a startup environment
- Experience working with 3rd party tools like PowerBI or Planful a plus
US (EDT or PDT)
Compensation & Benefits
- Total Comp: $125,000 base, $50,000 bonus + equity (40K shares / 14 bps)
- Additional opportunities to earn more equity and increase your ownership percentage of the company, through promotions and through redistribution of re-acquired shares via buybacks.
- 80% Healthcare Premium coverage for US based candidates, health stipend for Non-US based candidates
- Work Remotely
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- 100% Dental & Vision
- 100% Long Term & Short Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured