REPORTING TO: OPERATIONS MANAGER.
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Provide Warehouse Management reports to include Goods returned from the market, near expiry, expired FGS, Raw Material, and Packaging material and any other noncompliance observed in Warehouse.
• Develop functional internal controls that will safeguard the items in the warehouse.
• Ensure Timely dispatch of goods and in Full as per the invoice to the client.
• Ensure all the personnel within the Warehpouse follows SOPs during their daily execution of duties and training is provided to the personnel whenever it is required as observed by the in charge.
• Ensure order picking is correctly/timely done to ensure products are delivered to the clients in time.
• Ensure the Warehouse is well arranged and all the incoming goods from production are properly labelled verified with signed FGTN from SAP.
• Ensure all the log books in Warehouse are correctly/timely updated and any noncompliance reported.
• Ensure monthly training schedule is adhered to and records are submitted to QA. Also, ensure all the personnel within the department are completing the trainings in Compliance wire as required.
• Ensure Warehouse stocks are matching through regular stock take and variance between physical and SAP is explained and corrected in SAP.
• Ensure implementation of GMP, Quality and EMS norms with regards to equipment, utilities and people, create an awareness for environment, initiate actions to address any quality issue, IN ORDER TO ensure compliance to GMP & EMS requirements.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Procurement. Stores Management. Supply chain Management, or any other relevant course.
2. Has over 7 years of experience in Similar position preferably in Pharmaceutical Industry.
Interested candidates are advised to submit their applications which shall include an application letter and curriculum vitae. These must be received by 20/07/2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.