Our client is a music service provider with users across Africa. They seek an experienced and motivated Account Manager with a strong passion for digital media and marketing to join our sales team in Kenya.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Job Type: Full-time,
Reporting to: Head of Ad-Sales, Africa,
Location: Nairobi – Kenya,
Gross Salary: Kshs 100k plus 10% Commissions.
Our client is a music service provider with users across Africa. They seek an experienced and motivated Account Manager with a strong passion for digital media and marketing to join our sales team in Kenya. You will be part of the Pan-African Ad-Sales Team and report to the Head of Ad-sales to deliver departmental objectives by executing all content marketing strategies across key markets.
The successful will be responsible for end-to-end sales cycles from B2B Marketing,
- Long term goal of 3M/ Month in sales.
- Engage and close advertisement agreements with Kenya’s top brands.
- Engage and close advertisement agreements with Kenya’s top agencies.
• Managing Sales Pipeline to Campaign Execution & Reporting.
• Manage the sales pipeline and source leads and client education.
• Plan and execute sales activities that will ensure sales growth objectives.
• Ensuring client campaign satisfaction and frequent reporting.
• Responsible for advertisement sales and revenue generation.
• Establish relationships with top advertisers and ad agencies across Kenya.
• Source leads, and manage the sales pipeline from pitching and educating to closing.
• Managing the performance of Key Customer Accounts in Kenya.
• Contentiously analyze, develop, execute and evaluate ad sales activities.
• BS/BA degree, preferably (but not necessarily) in Sales and Marketing, Communications, or Journalism.
• At least 5 years of experience working with top Agencies.
• Previous experience working in Media Sales is a MUST.
• Industry contacts.
• End-to-end experience in the content value chain with the ability to manage projects from start to finish.
• Experience in managing and producing reports.
• Experience working with content management systems.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Account Manager - Media) by 30th Sept 2022
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured