The successful candidate will be responsible for Finance, Reporting & Process Improvement. The desired candidate must be CPA(K) qualified and have at least 5 years’ accounting experience.
• Monthly reporting including monthly financials, accounts receivable and key accounts reporting.
• Optimization of financial strategy, procedures, and tools.
• Negotiate exchange rates with the bank(s) and explore local banking credit lines.
• Supervise Gross Margin Review and weekly management report.
• Closely monitoring budget against actuals and raising alerts in case of variances.
• Identify, analyze and implement process improvement and process re-engineering opportunities.
• Provide technical and analytical support for process improvement initiatives.
• Develop process analysis to improve efficiency, and lower costs.
• Perform project management, analytics and measure to ensure milestones are met and deliverables achieved.
• Research and implement efficient ERP.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting.
• At least 5 years of progressive working experience.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Advanced working knowledge with Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 100,000 - 115,000/= (Approx. 1,000 – 1,150 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 11th December 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***