• Prepare Monthly management accounts
• Prepare financial models and forecasts for various group companies
• Assist the accounts department in normal day to day functions
• Analyze financial information with the assistance of cash flow statements and balance sheets.
• Preparing the organization’s financial statements for external parties like tax and regulations authorities, creditors, shareholders and investors.
• Creating business strategies to increase revenue and profit.
• Assessing operations and business costs that are required to prepare financial reports.
• Analyzing critical organizational information and data that is used to assist the management in taking important business decisions.
1) Bachelors degree in accounting or its equivalent from a recognized institution. ACCA OR CPA PART 3 PREFERRED.
2) Must have experience in financial modelling.
3) Should have knowledge to use either TALLY system or SAP
4) At least one year work experience in the relevant field.
Working hours; Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Saturday from 9.00am – 1.00pm