The successful candidate will be responsible for invoicing, debtor and creditor management as well as inventory management. He/she must have at least 4 years working experience with 2 years in consumer electronics like laptops/TV/fridge/AC/Mobile phone.
• Accurately prepare, review and submit monthly financial reports to management.
• Monitor compliance with accounting principles and company procedures.
• Monitor the implementation of budgets and provide advice to the management.
• Liaise with external auditors and prepare schedules for audit purposes.
• Review taxes owed and tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
• Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to provide advice.
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance.
• Must have CPA (K) or ACCA.
• He/she must have at least 4 years working experience with 2 years working with consumer electronics like laptops/TV/fridge/AC/Mobile phone.
• Must have knowledge of ERP like Microsoft Dynamics.
• Excellent knowledge of invoicing( Purchase/Sales), Debtor /creditor management, Inventory Management.
• Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Excel and PPT.
• Strong business acumen.
Monthly Gross Salary: KES 80,000-100,000 (Approx. 800-1,000 USD).
Career Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 29th October 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***