- Providing support to the Accounting Department
- You'll undertake tasks such as entering sales orders, creating invoices and delivery notes.
- Preparing stock reports, analyzing production records, preparing variance analysis.
- Management of petty cash transactions.
- Posting of all transactions including purchases, payments, receipts etc. in Tally.
- Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Working with journals, sales & purchases ledgers and spreadsheets.
- Filing, typing, basic book-keeping, handling mail and making phone calls.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Fully qualified CPA or Finalist
- Knowledge of Tally
- Good knowledge of accounting
- IT literate
- Tally experience will be the most important advantage
- Good inter-personal skills
- Knowledge of commercial world
- Desire & willingness to learn new skills and adapt.
- The ideal candidate will be a person of sound academic background, impeccable ethics, enthusiastic, self starter, and innovative.
- You would be ambitious and keen to develop professional skills and work in a corporate setting.
- You would enjoy taking on challenges, learn new skills and participate in management.
- Minimum: 2 years
- Maximum: 5 years