Machakos Doctors' Plaza
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Experience working with payroll systems, timesheet systems, and expense systems
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Responsible for timely submission of payment runs.
Ensure matching reconciliations are done properly and resolve
discrepancy claims with vendors and key stakeholders.
Register complex invoices and systematize reconciliations processes.
Work closely with the Accounting and team to review AP GL
Participate in internal and external audits, providing necessary
information timely and accurately.
Month-end and other periodic reconciliation analysis and reporting
Support Ad Hoc Accounting/Finance Requests.
Experience & Education Requirements
• CPA part III
• Advanced experience with MS Office Excel (Pivot tables, Vlookups, xlookups, Sumsif, etc.)
• Personal Requirements
• Highest attention to detail
• Strong Communication and professional presentation
• Experience working with one or more accounting systems
• Experience working with payroll systems, timesheet systems, and expense systems
• Knowledge of Cost Accounting Standards
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured