The position looks for a results-driven and ethical accountant with strong analytical skills to manage and improve the efficiency of the organization. This accounts payable will manage overall payable function, respond to general department inquiries, provide administrative and accounting support, and coordinate designated projects designed to strengthen the finance and accounting functions.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
• Plan and perform scheduled payment runs per established due dates, sorting payments per each platform and confirming available balances before each payment run.
• Review all payment requests to ensure they are approved, posted and match invoices against supporting backups
• Prepare approved and posted invoices for payment in all platforms used by Asal for processing payments
• Work closely and liaise with vendors and technical leads to research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues whenever necessary
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date by applying bills in the system and sending payment remittance slips to vendors after each AP run
• Work closely with the account signatories to have payments approved per set timelines and approved list
• On regular basis, perform bank reconciliations in the system or prepare them manually as the case may be
• Prepare analysis of accounts as may be requested, process expense reports and maintain the cash requirement/float tracker
• Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted.
• Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements.
• Assist with month end closing routines as may be required.
• Provide supporting documentation for audits
• Payroll Management
• Asset Management
• Any other task that may be assigned
• Proven working experience as accounts payable clerk.
• The role requires Diploma in accounting or Business Administration from a recognized institution. Bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage.
• Entry level position with 1-3 years working experience.
• Hold a CPA title in good standing.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Hands-on experience on spreadsheets tools such as; Excel.
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
• Strong Communication and organizational skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured