CPA 2 or Degree in Business or Related Accounting Field
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
About the Company
Our client is an FMCG company that manufactures snacks.
The Accounts/Procurement Assistant will be supporting the Accounts and Procurement team on various activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Daily posting of 2% WHT VAT from customers to the appropriate customer account in SAGE.
● Daily posting of MPESA transactions in SAGE from cash sales from customers.
● Assisting the Accounts Receivables Accountant in customer reconciliations.
● Weekly Reconciliation of MPESA transactions from cash sales.
● Posting of damages / returns from customers in SAGE.
● Assist in preparation and confirmation of the sales and purchase file for filing of VAT Returns.
● Assist in raising Local Purchase Orders in procurement.
● Assisting the procurement officer with receiving samples from suppliers.
● Maintaining Proper records of both physical and soft copies of all accounts and procurement transactions.
● Filling of all documentation in Accounts and procurement department.
● Assist with preparation of the annual audit documents.
● Other duties as assigned by the superior.
The job holder must possess:
● CPA 2 or Degree in Business or Related Accounting Field
● Any combination of experience and/or education to perform the job allotted.
● Possess strong interpersonal skills.
● Keen attention to detail.
● Excellent team player.
● Excellent integrity.
● Ability to keep records and make reports.
● Proficient in using ERP
● Strong people skills-building collaborative relationships and empowering and developing people.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.