You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
• Prepare sales proposals/contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
• Proven working experience as a business development sales executive or a relevant role.
• Proven sales track record.
• Experience in customer support is a plus.
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g., Salesforce).
• Communication and negotiation skills.
• Ability to build rapport.
• Time management and planning skills.
• B.com/ BSc /BA in business administration, Marketing/Sales, or any other field.
• Social media marketing will be an added advantage.
Monthly gross salary: KSh.35,000 (Approx. 350 USD) plus commissions.
Position level: Junior Level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 7th February 2022.
We endeavour to contact all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***