The CPF Group is seeking to recruit a high-caliber, results-oriented, experienced, and highly skilled professionals to drive the delivery of the expanded mandate for the following positions:
Title: Business Development Manager
Reporting To: Head of Operations
The jobholder is responsible for handling external business and design strategies that expands clients’ acquisition and pension market penetration.
The role will also oversee product development, customer acquisition for scheme administration services, tender preparation, periodic administration reports and claims management in respect to external business with view to expanding the group’s market share.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide support to the Debt Control Officer in debt collection
• Prepare remittance and debt movement schedules
• Establish gaps in the contribution schedules and communicate the same to Sponsors.
• Support the Debt Control Officer in the generation of Contribution Demand Notices.
• Support the Debt Control Officer in the receipt allocations.
• Debt collection e,g loading of contributions and attending to the customer care front, sponsor visits, calling sponsors, etc.
• Undertaking debt reconciliations and generating appropriate adjustments
• Draft correspondences to debtors
• Handle queries and promptly resolve enquiries and issues raised by debtors and sponsors.
• Compute and generate penalty demand notices as requested.
• Negotiate the recovery of debt, prepare and follow-up of debt repayment agreements and determine action within delegated limits.
• Support in producing monthly statements to all debtors and send them to respective clients.
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
• Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University
• Pension Administration
Sales & Marketing Skills/Competencies
• Knowledge and applied professional understanding of the principles and practices of investments and pension funds
• Familiar with the current Retirement Benefits Regulations
• Have knowledge and experience in the procedures for setting up Retirement Benefits Scheme
• Knowledge of good practice in operations and related activities including risk and governance frameworks.
• Network leverage: have existing networks with potential clients/Professional
• bodies/clubs and demonstrate the ability to convert these networks to formal engagements.
• Management and negotiation skills with the ability to network, generate new business and develop strong business relations.
• Well-developed time management and organization skills deliver results in a demanding environment.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Analytical Skills
• People Development
• Project Management skills
If you meet the requirements stipulated for the above positions, please write in confidence quoting the position title and reference number on the subject of the email or cover letter on or before 30th October, 2020 at 5.00 pm. Applications including Curriculum vitae, contact email and daytime telephone contacts, current position and remuneration, names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach valid copies of the following documents:
• Police Clearance Certificate
• Clearance from Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission(EACC)
• Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board(HELB)
• Certificate by Credit Reference Bureau
• KRA Tax Compliance Certificate
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The CPF Group is an equal opportunity employer and as such canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.