Compulynx Ltd is a one-stop IT solution provider company offering innovative IT solutions across industries, Retail, Banking, Government, NGOs, Education, Healthcare.
Being a pioneer and a leading player in East Africa’s technology solutions space for over 20 years now, our solutions have enabled our customers to achieve business growth, improved efficiency, increased profitability, and reduced frauds.
At Compulynx Ltd, we place great value in attracting and retaining the best people at all levels with great career and personal growth opportunities. We are currently looking for passionate and committed people with a zeal for growth to fill in the position of Business Development Managers- Kenya Office
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. Client relationship management and customer service:
- Develop customer retention strategies
- Position CLL- BFS solutions to Banks & Insurance companies.
- Solicit customer feedback regularly from the clients and give recommendations for improvement of service delivery.
- Develop strong ties with key customers and accounts and be proactive in understanding the trends and issues likely to impact the market
2. Competitor Analysis
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports on the trends and information for decision making.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
- Develop delivery strategies to counter competition
3. Market Research
- Collate all information on Market and technology research from all the clients.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends.
- Researches new ways to improve delivery -performance, deliver service, problem-solving, and reduce costs and response time for users.
- Performs other job-related duties as necessary that may be added/ modified from time-to-time.
· Bachelor's degree in the Business related field
· 3+ years of experience in IT Sales is a MUST.
· Candidates with banking and insurance sector IT Sales experience preferred
· A self-starter and very passionate about their work.