My Health Africa was created to help strengthen the health sector across Africa for both patients and doctors.
We are looking for a smart, ambitious and hardworking sales specialist to help sell our new Cloud Based Medical Management System to medical professionals, clinics and hospitals across Africa.
If you are focused, hardworking, great at sales, have a passion for health and strive to always do your best, then we want to hear from you.
Business Development Officer – based in Nairobi, Kenya
The Business Development Officer will be responsible for helping to communicate and educate medical professionals in Kenya and across Africa about our new Cloud Based Medical Management System and get them to sign up to use it.
This position is suitable for a recent graduate with a bit of experience in sales and a strong desire to help build a market leader in the industry.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the incumbent will be required but not limited to:
- Find and contact leading specialists, clinics and hospitals in Africa and to build a sales pipeline.
- Hold demonstrations with doctors, clinics and hospitals via phone, online conferencing and in person to educate them about My Health Africa and the Cloud Based Medical Management System.
- Meet your monthly listing targets.
- Assist with developing any educational material on My health Africa to share with medical specialists in Kenya and around Africa.
- Track and analyse the sales pipeline.
- Report on feedback from medical specialists, clinics and hospitals on what new features they may want to add.
- Visit health care providers to build connections and create partnerships.
- Participating in educational and/or information exchange events to raise awareness about My Health Africa.
Qualifications and skills
- At least one (1) years’ experience working in sales or marketing, preferable in the health industry and preferably selling software
- Degree in a relevant field
- You are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to help build MHA into a market leader
- Excellent sales and convincing skills are a must
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Ability to spend a lot of time finding and pitching to doctors, clinics and hospitals
- Excellent English writing skills is a must
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A wiliness to work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Computer literate – Strong Outlook, Word and other software skills
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reports
- Flexible and willing to help out in other areas if need be
- A team player
- Willing to put in long hours
How to Apply
Please send your CV/resume and covering letter indicating your expected salary and include the job title “Application – Business Development OneMed Pro” in the subject line.
- Need to include – why should a medical professional adopt a digital medical management system?
Please note that only candidates submitting a complete CV/resume and covering letter will be considered.
Closing date for applying for this position is 24th January 2021.
Starting date in February.