We are looking for an experienced and motivated call center agent who will be managing all inbound calls and outbound calls as required. You will be a member of the primary contact team for our clients interested in the services we offer. You will be responsible for meeting personal and team targets as well as our customer satisfaction. You will also inform customers of the services and project a professional company image through voice and online interactions.
• Handle many inbound and outbound calls to customers and clients.
• Identify the needs of customers, resolve issues and provide solutions.
• Upsell other products wherever possible.
• Ensure you follow the customer service script provided by the company for uniformity.
• Also, be well read on company policies and the website for FAQs or policy related answers.
• Maintain good customer relations.
• Meet personal targets and work towards meeting team targets.
• Maintain records of the conversations with the customer and analyze the data.
• Write and submit timely reports on performance, targets and customer queries.
• Responding to enquiries on all social media platforms and live chat from customers
• Professionally responding to customer inquiries
• Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to high-level management.
• Following up on complicated customer interactions where required.
• Recording details of customer interactions (proficiently and accurately)
• Develop a rapport with customers, with an upbeat and positive attitude.
• 5 year experience in a call center or customer service environment
• Diploma or Degree in public relations or any other related field
• Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
• knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• knowledge of call center telephony and technology
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
• Superior listening skills
• Proficient in relevant computer applications
• Stress tolerance and resilience
• Excellent data entry and typing skills
• Achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task.
• Willingness to think proactively and anticipate future needs
• Excellent computer experience Excel, Call Centre system essential
• Able to multi-task and Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
Compensation will be based upon experience, and opportunity exists for the right person to share in the success of the business enterprise.
Please be sure you meet all the necessary criteria prior to applying.
This is an Executive Sales position and only those who meet the criteria and have proven Call centre /Customer Service skills and a clean background will be considered.
Please include your resume, references, past work history and preferred contact number.