Roles and Responsibilities:
• Receiving requests for taxi via telephone, email or through the dispatch system.
• Efficiently and accurately enter the bookings done through email and telephone in the e-cab system
• Coordinate and dispatch jobs to drivers, liaising with clients and drivers to ensure excellent service delivery
• Assist drivers in answering questions and solving customer or vehicles problems
• Monitor drivers through the tracking system to ensure quality work performance
• Follow up on any complaints and accident and report to the operations supervisor
• Ensure proper working conditions of the e-cab system, internet, trail my car and report to the supervisor any downtime.
• Handle customer questions and complaint while ensuring the procedure to solve problems is followed.
• Communicate with customers in regard to the trips and provide all information regarding the trip.
• Handle service problems politely and efficiently, always available for customers.
• Provide a change of shift report as per control manual procedure
• Report any incidents and issues of concern to the supervisor e.g. drivers failing to report to work, misplaced vehicle accessories and tools, un-authorized movements, accidents etc.
• Report all customers complain received by email, telephone or face to face reported through a driver.
• Ensure all drivers have reported to work and are logged in to the e-cab system.
• Ensure the control room is manned by two controllers at any one time
• Attend all meetings called by the management.
• Accurately input journey details from e-mail bookings into data dispatch system
• Operate the booking system effectively.
• Ensure the control room is always kept neat at all times.
• Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
• Diploma in business or any other related field
• Previous experience in customer support role
• 2 to 3 years of experience.