Channel Sales Manager at Brites Management
University Degree in a related discipline is required
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify, recruit and bring on-board new channel partners within assigned scope.
- Conduct regular business review and planning meetings with top and emerging Dealers in assigned region
- Develop and maintain the market agents
- Develop a vibrant Sales team for the brand
- Implement the channel sale policy, and formulate promotion plan
- Enlarge channel sales market and achieve expected sales targets
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner
- Serve as internal channel advocate to ensure partner and customer satisfaction
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners
- Analyze the information of dealers and market, and forecast the market trends
- Statistical analysis of agent delivery volume data, sales volume data (weekly, monthly), performance evaluation
- of agents, recycling receipts and original documents
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences
- Participation in industry events such as trade shows and seminars
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional active
KEY REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- University Degree in a related discipline is required
- Should have a minimum experience of 5 years and above of channel sales or related work experience from a fast faced organization preferably a media company.
- Should have a proven track record and experience in leading a sales team
- Have great network in the industry and able to seek and forge partnerships for the company
- Working knowledge of all the television data
- A good understanding of a multi-channel environment
- A good understanding the digital migration concept
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and all relevant marketing software
- Creative and innovative and always ready to try new ideas
- Great ambition in earning more money from commission.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured