Marketing & Communications
Very familiar with the crypto/web3 space at a hands-on level
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Engage with the technical and non-technical community on Discord
- Keep our community abreast with Arbitrum ecosystem primary developments via Twitter and other social media platforms
- Lead content creation, community events, and marketing campaigns
- Maintain relationships with crypto outlets and influencers
- Work closely with key partners for co-marketing initiatives
- 4-7 years of proven work experience in marketing and/or community management with a Blockchain start-up
- Very familiar with the crypto/web3 space at a hands-on level
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to support various marketing projects and social media channels simultaneously.
- A problem solver, able to adapt to any situation put in front of you
- Experience in content creation on social channels, including Twitter, Instagram, Discord, and Telegram.
- Bullish on Ethereum and Layer2
- Positive and ready to take on the world
- Fluency in another language is a bonus
- Experience with Photoshop and graphic design is a bonus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured