Only applications received via BrighterMonday will be considered. Any phone calls, emails or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Starting from 2015, we have been successful in development of the IT service and acquisition of customers in Kenya Uganda and Nigeria, with a multi-national team from Kenya, DRC, Uganda, Nigeria and Japan. For further growth and empowering our team, we need you now.
- Scope of work
- :Technical sales: Understand customer requirement and offer technical solutions
- :Run presentation and product demo at the meeting
- :Plan how to close customers and agree on term based on the initial calls and meetings
- :Let directors make decision to start a project
- :Customer success: Ensure managers of customers to fully get values of our service
- :Support customer to start and set up our service
- :Run training for customer
- :Monitor satisfaction, challenge or feedback from customer for a long term
- Other administrations
- :ICT related academic background or work experience
- :Experience in corporate sales is a plus
- :Self-motivated to keep improving the way of work
- :A goal-oriented and dedicated team member
- :Flexible in working with a small multi-national team
2. Working conditions
• Working hour: 8:30am -5;30pm
• Working day: Monday – Friday
• Compensation to be discussed based on his/her capability and experience
• Probational period will be 3-6 months
• Long-term employment decision to be made by the end of this period