KEY DELIVERABLES FOR THIS POSITION
1. R: - Achieve the Sales targets & customer base growth
2. Q:- D:- Achieve Customer Satisfaction
3. C:- Achieve Cost targets
1. Implementing the designated country’s strategy while monitoring the scope areas in line with the sales strategy, policies, processes, and procedures to achieve the set objectives.
2. Developing and cascading the Section targets through a performance management structure while inspiring team to achieve the section scorecard in line with overall objective
3. In-charge of the assigned territory’s sales operations, departments and personnel involved in the sales function of the country under responsibility
4. Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual targets for sales and payments.
5. Optimise primary and secondary sales through delivering right merchandise specific to all the verticals as in distributors, retailers, and wholesalers to deliver targets.
6. Evaluating market trends, gathering competitive information, identifying trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability for decision making.
7. Development of customer relationships through regular operational reviews to ensure that product availability, distribution and opportunities are grasped
8. Develop and implement efficient route to market strategies
9. To reporting to Export Sales Manager through daily, weekly and monthly reports, so as to be abreast with targets v/s actual.
10. Benchmarking and implementing best practices in marketing and other respective areas of work.
11. Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture
12. Managing talent in the country including coaching, mentoring, developing, motivating, training, and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance
1. Degree in Sales & Marketing or related course
2. At-least 8-10 year(s) relevant experience (preferably FMCG)
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Selling skills
• Planning skills
• Negotiation & Influencing
• Analytical Skills
• Information management
GENERAL SKILLS AND BEHAVIOUR
• Communication Skills
• IT skills
• Customer Service
• Time Management
• Customer centric
• Continuous improvement