Our client, a Global Access Solution Company with a wide range of portfolio comprising of door hardware, entrance system, electronic access & data, lodging systems, safe locks and Interior glass system, is looking to recruit a Cross Border Sales Manager supporting East Africa to be based in Nairobi and provide B to B sales. The successful candidate Must have relevant experience working in building & construction, access solutions, architecture and interior design.
• Identify and select developing markets in the countries within the region.
• Develop a strategic approach to establish the company’s products within these markets and inline with Regional Director.
• Plan and implement a comprehensive sales plan for area responsibilities that will contribute towards revenue and profit achievements.
• Develop customers and market needs in line with the company’s product portfolio and implementing sustainable solutions.
• Develop and implement policies & procedures for export in the various countries.
• Provide market & competitor information to Regional Manager.
• Budgeting, forecasting and reaching offsets targets showing year on year growth per country.
• Provide required technical support to the sales team when required.
• Participate in achieving overall country results i.e. Sales, Profit, Cash flow and decreasing/maintaining CoO.
• Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
• Must have a background in selling building & construction, access solutions, architecture and interior design products and services.
• A Minimum of 8 years of experience in this environment.
• Knowledge of door hardware is an added advantage.
• Strong leadership and management capabilities.
• Technology savvy.
• Must have proven experience working across East Africa.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
• Availability to travel as needed.
Monthly gross salary: Generous remuneration package depending on individual skills, qualification and experience.
Position level: Executive Level.
Job Type: Permanent Position.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 5th July 2021.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***