We are looking for an enthusiastic customer care and telesales representatives. You will act as a liaison to provide product/services information to our users, resolve any emerging problems with accuracy and efficiency, close sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
The goal is to help the company grow and sustain itself by ensuring excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
• Learn details about our product and service offerings
• Answer questions about products or the company
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
• Communicating with customers through various channels.
• Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
• Reach out to existing and potential customers to present our product and service offering
• Address any questions or issues customers may have
• Generate sales leads
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
• Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
• Select appropriate responses to customer issues and work quickly to resolve them
• Refer advanced cases to management for resolution, providing background information as necessary
• Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.
• Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
• Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.