The post holder will:
• Perform various duties on assigned accounts such as recording, verification and validation of customer’s details as received from Clients.
• Advise customer on ways of clearing their debts while communicating to them on the importance of paying their debts and consequences of non-payment.
• Portfolio performance
• Monitoring and control
• Act as a mediator for disputes between customers and principals/Clients
• Locate and notify customers on defaulted accounts by mail, telephone, or scheduled visits in order to ask for payments
• Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts in the company’s system.
• Respond to all correspondences e.g. e-mail, telephone, postal mail.
• Organize, manage and implement the most suitable debt recovery method and techniques.
• Negotiate credit extensions if and when required.
• Preparation of reports as required
• 3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
• DIPLOMA OR DEGREE IN OR RELATED COURSE
• Prior experience in the same field.