The CPF Group is seeking to recruit a high-caliber, results-oriented, experienced, and highly skilled professionals to drive the delivery of the expanded mandate for the following positions:
Title: Debt Control Assistant
Supervisor Title: Finance Manager
Responsible to the Debt Control Officer, for the provision of technical and administrative support to the debt control section.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide support to the Debt Control Officer in debt collection
2. Prepare remittance and debt movement schedules
3. Establish gaps in the contribution schedules and communicate the same to Sponsors.
4. Support the Debt Control Officer in the generation of Contribution Demand Notices.
5. Support the Debt Control Officer in the receipt allocations.
6. Debt collection e,g loading of contributions and attending to the customer care front, sponsor visits, calling sponsors, etc.
7. Undertaking debt reconciliations and generating appropriate adjustments
8. Draft correspondences to debtors
9. Handle queries and promptly resolve enquiries and issues raised by debtors and sponsors.
10. Compute and generate penalty demand notices as requested.
11. Negotiate the recovery of debt, prepare and follow-up of debt repayment agreements and determine action within delegated limits.
12. Support in producing monthly statements to all debtors and send them to respective clients.
13. Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
1. CPA II or Similar qualification
2. A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related subject.
3. Professional training in debt control management.
4. Minimum one years’ experience in a collection / recovery role
1. Knowledge and understanding of the pensions industry.
2. Knowledge of debt recovery procedures including legal procedures related to debt collection.
3. Knowledge and understanding of the debt control processes and procedures
4. Strong interpersonal, communication and reporting skills.
If you meet the requirements stipulated for the above positions, please write in confidence quoting the position title and reference number on the subject of the email or cover letter on or before 30th October, 2020 at 5.00 pm. Applications including Curriculum vitae, contact email and daytime telephone contacts, current position and remuneration, names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to email@example.com. Attach valid copies of the following documents:
• Police Clearance Certificate
• Clearance from Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission(EACC)
• Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board(HELB)
• Certificate by Credit Reference Bureau
• KRA Tax Compliance Certificate
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The CPF Group is an equal opportunity employer and as such canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.