Demand Generation Manager
Marketing & Communications
5+ years of B2B demand generation or growth marketing experience Passion and experience in creating opportunities and revenue, not just leads
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
We are looking for a results-driven demand generation expert to develop and implement marketing strategies to generate revenue for Olo.
We want people who have a proven track record for generating results through creative marketing programs with a passion for collaborating cross-functionally to achieve success.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Demand Generation, you will produce demand generation campaigns, working closely with the sales, marketing and operations team, to increase and convert pipeline. You will dig into data and analytics to measure and optimize the performance of their demand generation efforts to ensure goals are achieved.
The ideal team member will be highly organized and collaborative, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, prioritize competing projects and iterate on the fly. This is an exciting opportunity to help build a new demand generation engine to scale and grow Olo, supported by world-class teammates and culture.
What You’ll Do
- Create marketing campaigns using various channels that ultimately create new, quantitative revenue, not just MQLs
- Design, launch and track campaigns to our ideal customer profiles (ICPs) – this means you’ll come up with the target audience, ideas and messages to test, work with internal teams to build the messages and assets needed to make these campaigns successful
- Identify, implement, test and measure campaigns across channels to drive growth, including programmatic, content syndication and third party sponsorships and partnerships
- Manage channel and campaign spend and proving out the ROI, cost per conversion and cost per acquisition
- Partner with product, content, digital and field marketing to develop a coordinated strategy and campaign execution for both inbound and outbound lead generation
- Shape and implement our account based marketing strategy, working closely with sales to coordinate targeting of accounts, ensuring the right engagement strategy is executed
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing and Operations teams to ensure we have proper visibility on all leads, marketing influenced opportunities and engaged accounts and the data needed for campaign reporting
- Ensure tracking measures are in place for campaign attribution and reporting as well as MarTech tool optimization
What We’ll Expect From You
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation or growth marketing experience
- Passion and experience in creating opportunities and revenue, not just leads
- Proven track record executing strategic, omnichannel campaigns across key B2B channels
- Understanding of marketing automation software and how to leverage tools and marketing operations to execute optimally
- Excellent communication skills, with proven ability to engage internal leaders/teams across functions and external stakeholders
- Analytical mindset and creative thinker with a demonstrated ability to translate marketing activities and results into usable insights and actions for Sales
- Expertise in creating account based marketing and selling frameworks alongside a sales team to create opportunities from our ideal prospects
- Strong analytical background with ability to dive into web analytics, CRM tools, SQL, Google Sheets/Excel
- Ability to learn new technologies, products, and systems quickly
- Experience using and managing marketing technology needed for the execution of planned campaigns
- Familiarity and experience with MarTech platforms such as Drift, ABM technologies, email marketing, digital advertising and intent data
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured