Employment Status/ Type: FULL TIME
Position Reporting to: SENIOR GENERAL MANAGER- FINANCE
Job Purpose/Summary: We are looking for an ambitious and result driven individual for the position of Deputy Manager- Finance. This will be a great opportunity for someone who demonstrates diligence in work, has thorough understanding in ensuring compliance of financial transactions to approved financial policies, procedures and control systems in order to support sound decision making based on accurate financial information.
• Drive and coordinate the annual budget process which involves providing support to the company in the preparation of annual budgets.
• Preparation of the consolidated budget and completion of all budget related templates as required, ensuring all reports are completed accurately and submitted as per the set deadlines.
• Provide financial support to the departments in case there are any gaps and with the aim of enhancing their financial reporting.
• Set up and maintain financial reporting systems.
• Review cost analysis, prepare control reports and performance reports.
• Prepare monthly cash flow forecasts for the company.
• Ensure proper costing of products and services.
• Develop financial reports for forecasting, trending and results analysis.
• Monitor departments’ expenditure against budgets and any project plans.
• Query department budgets where there are significant variances.
• Interpret financial transactions and events for purposes of making business decisions.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration- Finance or a related field
• Must be a CPA finalist
• Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience
• Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice
• Must demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams
• Must demonstrate ability to multitask
• Must demonstrate commitment to operational effectiveness
• Should have ability to solve problems by applying relevant business knowledge
• Should demonstrate professional expertise in the relevant work area
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively (both written and oral)
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages (Advance Excel Commands & PPT)
Send your updated CV on or before Monday 17th May, 2021 at 5.00pm. Please note that only the candidates who meet the eligible criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.