Exotic Online is looking for a Digital Marketing Officer for Email, Sms and Push notifications work. Minimum Qualifications Bachelors Degree Experience level Mid Level Experience length 2 years
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER, EMAIL, SMS & PUSH.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will report to the head of Marketing and Site Content. The officer will be a key contributor in driving sales via email, site content, app and sms messaging. Collaborating with Integrated Marketing, Merchandising, Creative, Analytics, and data teams to deliver support for omni channel initiatives. This individual will support the daily execution of marketing and trigger emails, push notifications track key email metrics on an ongoing basis, derive insights from results, and share recommendations with the broader internal teams.
Key Desired Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a corporate work environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must.
- Is Naturally curious.
- Displays a can-do attitude at all times.
- Fast thinker and problem solver.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university (Business or marketing degree preferred, Digital commerce experience preferred but not required).
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience, preferably in online email marketing and push messaging. A background in retail is preferable.
- Prior experience working on an email program & push notifications program and reporting on results with a large scale ESP is required.
- Careful attention to detail without sacrificing deadlines. The right candidate will be able to juggle several, sometimes conflicting deadlines and priorities while executing flawlessly.
- High ability to keep themselves and Managers on the team organized.
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability to compile, analyze and leverage performance data to both identify optimization within the current business and new opportunities for growth. Must be passionate about presenting a fact based argument and enjoy numbers.
- High comfort and functional level in Excel/ Google sheets. Fluency in Word, PowerPoint and G-Suite applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of push notifications, email notifications, SMS content reviewing. Including timely completion of Creative Brief templates, collaborating with Creative and Digital Strategy teams on content, obtaining timely approvals on content from Leadership and working with quality assurance and production teams to test email assets.
- Work closely with our Email & Site Content Manager and Email Service Provider to plan and execute flawlessly daily emails, segmentation files, production files and A/B test schedules.
- Support in the management of Push, Email, Site content, SMS and calendars planning, updates and testing strategies
- Support the communication of key messaging through email, sms, push and site channels ensuring cohesive messaging throughout.
- Support weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on Email, Site content, SMS and Push performance metrics, analyzing results and identifying opportunities to drive increased email revenue.
- Work closely with the Email & Site Content manager and the Data Analytics team to build out and maintain a segmentation strategy.
- Proactively resolve problems and roadblocks in order to keep work flow on schedule and escalate higher level conflicts to manager for resolution. DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER, EMAIL, SMS & PUSH.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured