Digital & Multi-media Intern
ECO Sprew (K) Limited
Marketing & Communications
We are looking for a Digital & Multi- Media skills Intern who will be responsible for managing and executing digital marketing campaigns, creating engaging content for our website, social media, and other digital platforms. You should have a solid understanding of digital marketing strategies, website management, and social media platforms.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Duration: 6 Months
• Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and generate leads.
• Create engaging content for our website, social media, and other digital platforms.
• Optimize website content for search engine optimization (SEO).
• Manage website updates and maintenance to ensure optimal user experience.
• Collaborate with the creative team to design and develop digital assets, including graphics, videos, and other multimedia content.
• Monitor and report on website and social media analytics, identifying areas for improvement and making data-driven recommendations
• Stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends, tools, and technologies.
• Designing, editing, and producing walkthrough and demo videos, user manuals and guides, infographics and other multimedia products for training and knowledge management purposes for ECO SPREW Clients and products end users.
• Support in the design of adoption and engagement strategies for driving end-users into the collaboration platforms. Align knowledge sharing and adoption activities to the Digital Transformation and Digital Workforce Roadmap.
• Assist in managing and maintaining of the knowledge sharing channels for the tools and services: disseminating announcements, engaging with the user communities; posting and updating documentation, user guides, image galleries; and using other channels of communication, as seen appropriate.
• Assist in developing written and audio-visual material for engagement and documentation activities – including storyboards, recordings, and editing of webinar videos.
• Refine and continuously innovate our operational procedures, instructions and templates, driving with knowledge from best practices and disseminating and engaging with our practice community;
• Organize and coordinate with colleagues and third-party stakeholders in arranging webinars, trainings, and inter-organizational meetings;
• Collaborate across the ECO SPREW service lines and projects, which range from delivering innovative IT business solutions, development of competencies and digital workforce skills, and world-connecting ICT solutions, to offer communication support and promote the exchange of knowledge.
• Diploma in marketing, communication, or a related field.
• At least one year of experience in digital marketing, website management, and social media management.
• Knowledge of SEO, SEM, PPC, and other digital marketing techniques.
• Experience with website management platforms such as WordPress, Joomla, or Drupal.
• Experience managing and creating content for social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
• Passion for agribusiness or the agriculture industry is a plus.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
• In accordance with the ECO SPREW Internship policy, ECO SPREW interns are eligible to receive a monthly stipend, with the rate that varies depending on the duty location. The stipend will be paid monthly, and part-time internship arrangements are prorated accordingly.
• Where an intern is financially supported by an institution, government or third party, ECO SPREW will, subject to the rules of such institution, government or a third party, pay the intern the difference, if any, between the external financial support provided and the applicable ECO SPREW stipend.
• Except for the stipend, all other expenses connected with the internship will be borne by the intern, sponsoring government or institutions.
• Interns are not considered staff members and may not represent ECO SPREW in any official capacity;
• Interns are responsible for securing adequate medical insurance for the duration of their internship with ECO SPREW and must provide a medical certificate of good health prior to starting the internship. ECO SPREW will not reimburse the medical insurance of the intern. Any costs arising from accidents and illness incurred during an internship assignment will be the responsibility of the intern.
• The purpose of the Internship Programme is not to lead to further employment with ECO SPREW, but to complement an intern’s studies. Therefore, there should be no expectation of employment at the end of an internship.
• ECO SPREW accepts no responsibility for costs arising from accidents and/or illness or death incurred during the internship;
• The intern is responsible for obtaining necessary visas and arranging travel to and from the duty station where the internship will be performed;
• Interns are not eligible to apply for, or be appointed to, any post in ECO SPREW during the period of the internship;
• The intern must provide proof of enrolment in health insurance plan;
• You are expected to work full time, but flexibility is allowed for your education programme;
• Eligibility for residency and undertaking internship in Kenya;
• The intern will have to make his/her own arrangements for internship, travel, VISA, accommodation etc.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured