USER FIRST │ TRUST │ IMPACT
Job Description: “Field Area Sales Manager ”
Manages and leads a team of employees. Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to the team. Motivates team members and assesses performance. Provides help to management, including training, and keeps management updated on team performance. Communicates concerns and policies among management and team members.
Connecting Africans to Opportunities.
To build a trusted marketplace for both our car buyers and sellers and ensure they feel that we are giving them value and to demonstrate integrity/accountability by creating a good experience for both car buyers and sellers.
Reporting into Sales Manager , Cheki Kenya
Direct Reports Sales Consultants(both field and tele)
• Supports team manager and performs management duties when manager is absent.
• Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team targets and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
• Assists management with new team member training
• Answers team members questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
• Communicates deadlines and sales targets to team members
• Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
• Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
• Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
• Provides quality customer service.
• Update trackers on a daily basis(Compiling and sending status reports as required by the business for relevant updates
Communication and Feedback
• Conduct team briefs, and in line with the weekly focus agenda set by the Managers
• Ensure regular feedback is given to customers with regards to action plans that have been set.
• Ensure all relevant business communications are communicated to the team as and when required.
• Sales Managers,
• Marketing Manager
• BI Analyst
• Operations Analyst
• Product Manager
• Sales Consultants
Key skills and Competencies
• Business degree in a sales & marketing field is desirable while a Masters degree in a management field would be an added advantage
• Must be a high performing Sales person with at least 5 years proven experience
• Experience in leading a successful acquisition/retention team is MUST
• Experience in Cars or Ecommerce sales is a MUST.
• Field sales experience is MUST.
• Solid understanding of Cheki,our products,values and mission.
• Results driven, detail oriented,and fully analytical.
• Ability to analyze the market seeds and must be prepared to lead by example.
• Should be able to coach and mentor others to achieve their full potential
• Must exhibit leadership, within an active sales environment and show successful management of teams
• Should know how to develop and execute successful sales plans
• People management skills including target setting and performance monitoring
• Strong , planning & organizational skills as well as interpersonal and communication skills
• Must have problem analysis & problem solving skills
• Ability to make good sales decision
• Experience in use of a CRM/or Sales Management tool is a MUST.
• To be shared upon joining